Who We Are
World Class Research & Development
Virox has assembled an experienced, skilled group of managers and R&D professionals with a proven record of new product development. Our state-of-the art on-site laboratory is fully equipped to create new products, work on partner-sponsored research and ensure quality operation. The R&D group has long-term relationships with agencies that can test and validate the enhancements of the Virox formulae. Our spirit of Open Innovation means we leverage the expertise of all of our partners with a view to optimizing Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP).
Full Service Quality Manufacturing
Virox is a full service manufacturer focused on Hydrogen Peroxide based products. The Virox plant has a dedicated quality control laboratory and personnel to enforce rigid quality control standards. Quality begins with scrupulous vendor selection, testing of incoming raw materials, ongoing employee training programs, constantly improving plant procedures and testing of finished products. Virox Technologies Inc is a Health Canada licensed establishment which operates as per GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Guidelines from HPFBI (Health Products & Food Branch Inspectorate). Virox operates under accredited GMP procedures (Good Manufacturing Practices) and holds establishment licences from Health Canada and the US EPA as well as the US FDA.
Virox Technologies Inc has achieved LEED® Silver certification from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) for our 46, 000 square foot headquarters which includes the company's corporate offices, research & development laboratory, manufacturing and warehousing facility. Virox is the first chemical manufacturer in Canada capable of not just developing EcoLogo and Green Seal Certified products, but manufacturing them in a LEED-certified facility.
In addition to our technical expertise, Virox Technologies has developed the research, sales, marketing, professional services and management capabilities to adapt and commercialize its technologies in conjunction with market leaders to develop commercial opportunities throughout the $20+ Billion Global Market for Cleaning and Disinfection products. Our core priorities are to:
- Provide a superior, responsive, product development capability.
- Expand the application of existing products and technology into new end-user markets.
- Continually innovate solutions that anticipate customer needs and adhere to regulatory guidelines.
- Maintain a business platform that is built on credibility, third-party validation, the endorsement of the professional and academic communities, peer-review documentation and fact-based claim marketing.
- Key influencer marketing to gain awareness with opinion leaders and trials leading to endorsement and acceptance. Currently AHP is the focus of no fewer than 20 favorable peer-reviewed studies authored by prominent infection control experts and published in leading journals in several industries.